CAMS PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) is made up of parents, teachers, and students who work together as a team to enrich and improve the educational environment and experiences at California Academy of Math and Science High School. PTSO is independent from the National and State PTAs, which means that 100% of membership dues and other funds raised are used for CAMS PTSO programs.
Each year we help make CAMS a special place by contributing funds to a variety of programs and activities (not all are listed but including):
- School classes and programs: ASB, Chorus, College Tour, Environthon, EDD, History Day, HOBY Leadership, Music Department, and field trips
- CAMS Clubs: Board Riders, CompSci, Disney, FRC, HEAR, HOSA, NSBE, Pinoy, ROV, VEX, Yearbook
- Robotics and Computer Science summer camps
- Sports Teams: Cross Country, Dance, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Volleyball
- Freshman Orientation/Registration Packet
- Teacher and Staff appreciation events
- Coffee with the Principal
- Supplies and equipment for the school: emergency supplies, bike/skateboard racks
- Field Trips
We look forward to seeing you at PTSO meetings and around campus. Please consider becoming a member of PTSO and/or volunteering. Your support will be greatly appreciated by our school and our students!